Square Footage Calculator
for Reclaimed Wood Walls & Ceilings
In the spaces above, enter height and width measurements to calculate square footage of your application surface. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
- 1 Box of Centennial Wood’s Reclaimed Wood Planks is equal to 20 square feet.
- The suggested number boxes includes a recommended “overage” or “waste” factor of 15%
- Partial boxes are rounded up to the next full box (e.g. – 4.45 boxes rounds up to 5 boxes).
Subtract the total square footage of all windows and/or doors from the square footage of your application surface.
- Estimated Average Door Size = 3’ x 7’
- Estimated Average Window Size = 3’ x 4’
If you would like assistance calculating how many boxes are needed to complete your project, please contact us.