See Our Siding and Paneling on Episode 4 of Extreme Makeover Home Edition on HGTV
RECLAIMED WOOD FOR SALE
BETTER THAN BARN WOOD
- Clean, consistent, and sustainable
- Recycled boards milled from deconstructed 12′ tall snow fences
- Naturally aged above ground at high altitude in Wyoming for up to a decade
- Environmentally friendly and carbon-negative
- Certified GREENGUARD Gold for healthier indoor air quality
- Never been exposed to lead paint, barnyard animal waste, or other toxins.
- Our one-of-a-kind reclaimed lumber system is the largest source of sustainable reclaimed wood products on Earth
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL PROJECTS
If you’ve ever wondered where to buy reclaimed wood, Centennial Woods is the answer. Our products are found in and on homes, businesses, restaurants, and public venues located throuhout North America, Asia, Europe and beyond. We mill our wood products for indoor and outdoor use.
interior design wood COLORS & FINISHES
Reclaimed lumber options for interiors, exteriors, and more. Finishes include naturally weathered grey and brown, smooth brushed, sanded, white washed, color washed, and shou sugi ban. Don't see what you're looking for? Ask us about custom colors and finishes.
Perfect for accent walls, ceilings, and DIY projects. These weathered wooden boards present a range of grey and brown tones in their natural state. Knots, knot holes, nail holes, and imperfections are part of the charm of this wood and are to be expected.
THE SNOW FENCE STORY
During the latter half of the 20th century old snow fence boards were either burned or sent to the landfill. In the mid ’90s some of the wood on the fences went missing indicating a burgeoning interest for reclaimed wood. The idea for systematically and sustainably recycling snow fence wood was born in 1999 in the form of Centennial Woods™. To learn more about reclaimed wood visit our FAQ page.