REclaimed wood for sale
If you’ve ever wondered where to buy reclaimed wood including shiplap, Centennial Woods is the place. Our products are found in and on homes, businesses, restaurants, and public venues located throughout North America, Asia, Europe and beyond. We precision-mill boards for indoor and outdoor projects.
Snow Fence Wood
Reclaimed wood precision-milled from recycled wooden Wyoming snow fence is consistent in appearance and availability. Choose siding, shiplap, flooring, décor, or planks for interior feature walls and ceilings.
Used for residential and commercial projects around the world, we ship internationally and domestically by the box, pallet, truckload, or shipping container. Check out our reclaimed wood on HGTV’s Extreme Makeover Home Edition.
Barn Wood Made From Recycled Snow Fences
Reclaimed barn boards are becoming more and more scarce. Centennial Woods™ has perfected a solution that doesn’t involve using artificial materials or techniques to create a large inventory of weathered wood. We recycle the hundreds of miles of 12 foot tall wooden snow fences in the Rocky Mountains and high plains of Wyoming.
- Clean, consistent, and sustainable for residential and commercial interior and exterior use
- Recycled boards milled from deconstructed snow fences
- Naturally aged above ground at high altitude in Wyoming for up to a decade
- Eco friendly and carbon-negative
- Certified GREENGUARD Gold by United Laboratories (UL) for healthier indoor air quality
- Never exposed to lead paint, barnyard animal waste, or other toxins
- Our one-of-a-kind reclaimed lumber system is the largest source of sustainable reclaimed wood products on Earth
THE SNOW FENCE STORY
Architecture, Design, and Traffic Safety Intersect
Towards the end of the 20th century old snow fence boards were either burned or sent to the landfill. In the mid ’90s some of the boards on the snow fences was “borrowed,” indicating a burgeoning interest in distressed wood for paneling and siding. The idea for sustainably recycling snow fence wood was born in 1999 in the form of Centennial Woods®.
Learn more on our FAQ page.